Lexi had her check-up and here are her stats:
Weight: 10% (21.4lbs)
Height: 30% (31 in)
Her head was above average but I can't remember what it was.
Lexi's doing well and I was surprised that the doctor said her vocabulary was right on. I've been a little worried about it. I think she's smarter than she lets on sometimes. She surprised me at the doctors by telling me what an elephant says. I had no idea she was listening all those times I told her. Lexi is really fun right now. She can do a lot of the actions to her songs and loves FHE because we sing all of her songs. She's learning to fold her arms for prayers. She still loves to talk on pretend phones. She'll even use her hand as a phone and will move my hair so I can talk too. She loves books. She is really into her body right now and shows everyone her "button". She is also a climber. All in all it is a joy to be around her. I love her so much and am so glad she's part of our family.
1 comment:
Wow - 18 months already! And what a cutie!
Post a Comment