I got to spend Easter in Utah with family. It was so much fun! I drove up with my friend, Jen, and her two kids. We left at 4 in the morning. The kids were all awake and thought it was a party. They laughed and talked for an hour and then slept for an hour. The trip went well. The funny thing is that I didn't go to the bathroom at all...the entire 8 hours. I guess I was really motivated to make it and didn't want to stop. At one point I looked in my mirror and saw this. They were holding hands.
Lexi loved my Moms waterfall. She would stand at the bottom of the stairs and watch it everyday.
Lexi loved giving my parents kisses. 
We went to Cabella's and looked at the animals.
We visited Grandma Ellison. She helped Lexi play her first piano piece. Lexi loved it and it melted my heart to watch the two of them. 
We went to the city egg hunt. It was freezing and there was frost on the eggs. Lexi didn't really get the idea and wouldn't get the eggs so we got them for her.
While in Utah Lexi perfected her climbing skills. She figured out how to climb out of her pack n play (scared me to death when I went to get her from her nap and she wasn't in there). One day Cole found her here.

We went to the Ch
arleston's Easter party with Grandma Donna. It was really nice.
They had a game for the kids where you moved eggs from one jar to another. At first Grandma had to help Lexi...

Soon enough Lexi figured it out and was running to move them. She did really well and was so fun to watch.

Enjoying a game of Rummikub. Lexi thought she needed to play too.
2 comments:
Looks like fun!
What a great Easter! I am so jealous you were in Utah! Lexi is getting so big and cute!
Post a Comment