I can't believe Lexi's 18 months old! I've been stressed for this milestone because we needed to take the bottle away. Lexi loves her bottle. I decided to skip one feeding one day and she did so well that we never used it again. Whew! I was so proud of her that I made her a special "birthday" treat to celebrate how well she did. We made filled cup cakes and she loved them. She would put the frosting on her hands and scrub them like she does when she washes them. At first the frosting was the only thing she ate but eventually she discovered the cake part and the filling. She almost ate the entire thing.

We tried a new hairstyle. It looked really cute! She loves to sit in her bumbo now. When it was more age appropriate she hated it. For some reason she thinks it's neat now. She loves to eat her snacks in it.
1 comment:
It is crazy how much thicker her hair is now!! she is so adorable!!
Post a Comment