Lexi got her first kiss today! It happened at playgroup. She was sitting down and her boyfriend, Thatcher, came up to her and edged his way in for it. She looked up and wham it happened. They both walked away with big grins on their faces. It was really funny and very unexpected.
5 comments:
I am planning on blogging about the incident as well. Too funny! I love that this post is right above a picture of the two lovebirds holding hands.
I love this! They are so cute! I wish we could have come to playgroup. Hopefully I will someday get over this cold/cough!
Yay for being a fast mover!!! (Unlike her MOMMY!) :) Can't believe that she is already kissing boys (or that they are kissing her, I guess, eh?) - you're going to have to watch it when she turns 16 ... maybe even before that, huh? :p
Ha ha, that is SOOO cute!
It really was SO cute!!!
Post a Comment