After....so much better! Cole did several things:
-upgraded all of our applinaces to stainless steel
-moved the cabinets above the oven up
-put molding on above the cabinets
-added hardware to the cabinets
Lexi has loved the remodel. She loves looking at herself in the new appliances and leaves her fingerprints everywhere:) She also got some fun new toys out of it...the boxes! Cole cut her a window and played with her in them. She did, however, get very frustrated when she tried to put her magnets on the fridge and they wouldn't stick anymore. It has been a longer process than we thought it would be but we couldn't be happier with the results.


5 comments:
It looks fabulous. Sooooo much work! It is fun to seeing you working/playing together. I wish I could reeeeaaally see you all!
Oh I am so jealous!!! Your new kitchen is great! I love your appliances. They are so nice. Send Cole to play at my house for a month or so...when he is done with all my ideas he can come back home:) Lexi is so adorable. Boxes are the best toy you can have. I need to come and have tea with her in her box!! Miss you lots,
Auntie Diane
It looks awesome! I can't wait to someday have my own house that I can do what I want with it. I miss seeing you and Lexi all the time :( Hopefully we will see you soon!
Looks fantastic...and what fun the boxes are for Lexi.
How fun! It's amazing how much appliances can change a room! Your house is beautiful.
Post a Comment