Sunday, May 9, 2010

Priceless

This will keep me going for a long time...

In honor of Mother's Day I've been having Cole take over my responsibilities with Lexi. He's done everything. He usually helps out a lot but he's done even more this weekend. Well, Lexi has decided to be extra needy this weekend and has given him a run for his money. This afternoon Cole looked at me, sighed, and said, "I can't wait for this weekend to be over!" I've been smiling from ear to ear since. It's nice to know he understands what my life is like a little more now. Don't get me wrong, I love being a Mom and Lexi is the best, but it is also nice to know he will appreciate the parts of my job that are not so fun. Thanks Cole. I love you.

1 comment:

Matt and Suzanne said...

Ha ha! That's cute. I think it's good for them to feel once in awhile too! ;)