Sunday, May 16, 2010

Nothing too exciting

We haven't been up to much lately but Lexi is keeping us smiling. She is trying to say all sorts of new things and can say Cole and Shell. She's still at that stage where a lot of her words sound a alike and I'm trying to get better at interpreting what she is trying to say. She is really into playing kitchen right now. If I hand her a dish and a spoon she is entertained for hours. She is very generous and always brings me a sample of what she is making. I love hearing her say "mmm" while she puts the spoon up to her mouth to pretend she's eating. Here are some
pictures from the last few weeks:
Lexi playing with a new toy from Daddy



























Lexi playing kitchen






































My visiting teacher offered to watch Lexi while we did a session at the Snowflake temple. It was so nice and Lexi did well with her. I really felt blessed to have such a kind visiting teacher. We have a really hard time making it to the temple and it meant a lot that she would help us out.


















Where's Lexi?








There she is!





































When I walk in the mornings it is cold so Lexi wears a hat. She's really become a fan of hats. When I told her that her headband was a hat she got excited and kept it on for a while. It was weird to see her in one now that her hair is so long.

1 comment:

Diane Durrant said...

What a cutie!! I can see both of you in her expressions. She is getting so grown up...playing house like you did when you were little along side your mom. Come out for Christian's graduation! We all miss you and family tons! Lots of love,
Diane