Friday, June 5, 2009

Bows and Giggles

I've had fun making bows with my friend, Denise. It was kind of hard to get much done with our two darling girls begging for our attention. They are only 3 weeks apart and are so opposite. I'm hoping they will be good friends. We had fun trying to be crafty and in the end our bows were really cute.

Lexi with her friend Erika. It was hard to get a clear picture because they kept grabbing each other.
Lexi showing off some of her new bows

Lexi is still exploring. I found her under the chair and this is what she did when I found her. I think she was quite proud of herself. (Press play to watch the video)

3 comments:

Denise said...

The bows turned out so cute! I am glad we did it and we will have to come up with other girly things to make!

The Cureton Family said...

Hi Michelle! I admit--I snooped! I saw your blog linked on Sarah's. Your bows turned out so cute! I LOVE making stuff like that too. Little Lexi is just precious. I am glad we are VT partners!

Amber said...

I love the bows! You need to help me make some. I'm not very good at bows; flowers I can do. BTW are you coming to girls night this Saturday at Sharon's? I'd love to see Lexi and Kylee play.