Monday, June 15, 2009

On the move

Lexi has started scooting. She doesn't like to do it and will only go for things that are within two feet of her. She wasn't very happy when I was taking this video but it gives you an idea of her progress.

Cole took Lexi in the backyard to play. She wasn't a big fan of the grass...until she tasted it. She figured out how to pull it herself and thought that was really fun. She wasn't too happy when we took her newly found food out of her mouth.




Just looking cute


5 comments:

Sarah said...

yay, Lexi! Was that a remote control? What is it with babies and remote controls. That's how we encouraged Skyler in all of his moving milestones, haha! Super cute pictures!!!

Bethany said...

that sad picture while holding a pink spatula is great!
i love it when they start to move around. what exciting times you have ahead of you!

Amanda Diane said...

Lexi is soooooooooo stinkin' cute!!! And my word, she is getting so big so fast!!! I sure wish I could smooch on that chubbiness of hers!!! :)

Denise said...

I love it! She is going to be crawling so soon. I also love the picture with her and Cole with her eating the grass...so cute!!!

Sharon said...

Love the grass eating picture - my parents took a picture of me eating dirt - it's a classic.