Lexi is now 8 months old. Over the last month Lexi has had a lot of "firsts"
-Lexi had her toe nails painted for the first time
-We put her hair in her first ponytail
-She went from being on her tummy to sitting up for the first time.
-SHE SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME LAST NIGHT!!!!! She usually gets up twice a night. I don't think it will happen again but it was really great that she did it. I on the other hand got up several times out of habit.
-She completed her first round of swimming lessons. She was the youngest student in the class but was the best splasher. She didn't even mind when the water got in her face.
-She fell asleep in her highchair for the first time while I was feeding her
-She can scoot really well now. She still doesn't like to but she can.
-This is how Lexi sleeps
-This is what happens when Daddy's in charge
-Lexi developed a new smile. She now smiles with her eyes closed.
It's been a great month. She's developed so many new skills and makes us laugh a lot! I love her so much and am so glad she's part of our family.
4 comments:
I love the pictures! I'm so excited to see you and your and family on July 4th. Love you guys.
Wow is she ever cute! She is very advanced for her age but that''s because she is your daughter and you were so adorable. We are all looking forward to the 4th when we can visit, play, and laugh all together!
Love you always,
Auntie Diane
Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. As much work as babies are, it is so much fun to watch them learn and grow, you can almost see their brains ticking as they try to figure things out.
SO cute! I have never gotten on your blog before! It's fun to see pictures of your little cutie, since the last time I remember seeing you guys was a few months ago and it was only for a couple min at best! Your little Lexi is VERY adorable, just like her mom!
Post a Comment