1. Did you know that I once stayed in the same hotel as the Chicago Bulls while they were playing the Utah Jazz in the playoffs? I got to see Michael Jordan and my Mom has pictures to prove it.
2. Did you know that I am really stubborn? I hate it when people tell me what to do and don't take unwanted advice very well. Ironically, I wasn't a rebellious teenager but that is probably because I never wanted to do anything my parents told me not to do.
3. Did you know that I have always wanted to go to a club and sing karaoke? I can't sing but think it would be fun to just let loose and go for it.
4. Did you know my legs aren't the same length and I wear a shoe lift? I had a surgery when I was 15 to correct the problem but somehow it didn't even them out.
5. Did you know that I used to be a teacher? I taught math at a middle school. I didn't really like it and don't ever want to do it again. I still love math though.
6. Did you know I have only kissed one other person besides my husband? Ironically I was voted most kissable in High School despite this fact. It was kind of a joke because when we voted you had to vote for a boy and girl in each category. I thought it was weird to write a girl I thought was the most kissable so I put myself down. My friends thought it was funny so they all put me down too and I won. When my boyfriends mother found out I was voted most kissable she was very suspicious. Little did she know. (I never kissed her son)
7. Did you know I have never had short hair? I am too chicken to cut it and have had the same hairstyle since junior high. I am tempted to cut it because I often get spit up in it these days.
8. Did you know I have the same birthday as my mother in-law? My husband has no excuse to forget it.
9. Did you know I was scared of people with wrinkles when I was a little girl? I used to ask my mom how they got them because I wanted to prevent myself from getting them.
10. Did you know that I have a recurring dream that my husband won't marry me? It's awful! In my dreams I love him so much but he just won't marry me. I sometimes wake up mad at him because of this. Lucky for me that dream didn't come true and I have him forever.
So, did you know all that? I think I should give a prize to the person who knew the greatest amount of the things listed above. I tag anyone who is brave enough to "Let us Know"
4 comments:
I'm so glad that I got to experience some of those things with you. You are one tough and sweet girl!
i thoroughly enjoyed, that michellers. i knew some of it, but not in as great of detail.
those were great! i always had really long hair and chopped it off a few months ago. i really like it, but your hair is so pretty and you wear it down a lot so you should just leave it.
most kissable.. awesome!
What a fun post - I think I only knew one of those :)
Post a Comment