Lexi got sick the day Grandma got here and I got sick shortly after so we didn't do anything too extravagant while they visited. It was so nice having then around. Cole and I got to go on our first date in 6 months while my Mom babysat. It was really weird to go somewhere by ourselves. Lexi really bonded well with my parents. She loved having people ride in the backseat with her. She would grunt at my Dad and he'd grunt back. Then she would do it again followed by Grandpa doing it. They would do this back and forth for a long time. Lexi really got into it and would tighten her fists and legs and shake her whole body with enthusiasm. It was really funny. It was sad when they were gone and she'd do it because she looked disappointed when I was the one grunting back and not Grandpa. While they were here Lexi started saying dada and nana. Dada has no meaning at this point and she usually only says nana when she's crying. She turned seven months old while they were here. I can't believe how fast time is flying. I love her so much and loved seeing her love my parents and them love her back!
Eating at a BBQ joint downtown
Cole teaching my Mom to fly his simulator
Lexi falling asleep in Grandpa's arms (aka her boyfriend and grunting partner)
Lexi in her chariot going for a ride with Grandpa and Daddy
Seven Months old and cute as ever!
1 comment:
Michelle! I found your blog through Amie's...yes I am a blog stalker, anyway your little girl is so adorable! Hope you're doing well! :)
Post a Comment