Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Daddy's Girl

Lexi has really been liking her daddy since we got back from Hawaii. I think they bonded there and now she get really excited to see him. When he's at work we look at his picture and she smiles and gets excited. I can't blame her he's pretty fun...and handsome! Lexi's not a big giggler but her daddy can get some good giggles. (even during a diaper change)

Lexi has the best figure for shorts

Lexi's favorite place to play

4 comments:

Ash & Paul said...

She is such a doll!

Sharon said...

I love the giggles and the chubby knees!

Melissa said...

Of course she loves her Daddy! Who doesn't? It's so fun when they figure out that Daddy is fun. Soon he'll be her boyfriend and Prince Charming like Wing is for Kate right now. Wing and Kate are getting married in the temple soon because Mommy already had her turn getting married. There is nothing like the Daddy Daughter bond!

Carrie said...

It is still so shocking and endearing how much she looks like you, Michelle!

what.a.sweetie!

I love when little girls are in love with their dads.