Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fun Times

We have been having a lot of fun in the warmer weather. Lexi's been sporting shorts and skirts and looks adorable in them. She's also been enjoying her new swing and bike trailer. Cole planted our first garden.



Lexi has been doing a lot of "exploring" lately. She rolls everywhere. The other day I found her in the closet. She's pretty quick.



Lexi has also "discovered" the scriptures. I guess it's a good thing she's so interested in them at such a young age. After all she is advanced:)



Lexi's hair is now long enough that she wakes up with some pretty great hairstyles. She's also recently aquired a highchair and loves eating her babyfood in it.


And last but not least Lexi has her first touch of sickness. She had a fever yesterday and a little cough. She's doing well though. She's a trooper and oh so cute!

3 comments:

Amanda Diane said...

She is so adorable! I definitely agree that she is way advanced! Wow those blue eyes are so huge. She is a heart throb already. I am holding Emme and I think she has blue eyes too! I can't wait to see her discover the scriptures!
KISS her for me:) Auntie Diane

eden&mike said...

Oh my gosh! She is so yummy! I could just eat her up! Its funny, I use to think she looked just like you, Michelle. But, I am starting to see some Cole in that face...almost some Maleah. She is so cute. I cant wait until Aug!

Sharon said...

Love the garden - you guys are so lucky to have a yard to plant a garden. We miss that.

Lexi just keeps getting cuter - if that's possible ;) Hope y'all are doing good.