My neighbor has wireless and is letting us use it. I am so excited to have internet now...and for free! Thank you Troy!
Lexi is now 4 months old. We went to the Doctor on the 25th and she is doing so well. It was a proud Mom event. Her height, weight, and head were all about the 50th percentile. If you want to know what an average perfectly proportional 4 month old should look like she's it. Everything she should be doing she is...and more. The doctor said she is advanced. I was so proud. The nurse said she was the cutest baby they'd seen all day (and we were one of the last appointments)and that they wanted to take her picture to put up on their wall. I was just glowing with pride as I walked out. Cole thought I was a little silly but I tried to explain that I invest 24 hrs everyday into Lexi and so when something goes well for her it makes it all worth it.
Lexi can now roll both directions...when she wants to. She is really strong and does supermans on her stomach a lot. She has recently discovered her toes and loves to grab them. Her hands are still her favorite thing. She is now trying to eat things and usually her blanket or burp cloth are her "foods" of choice. We've tried rice cereal. The first time was terrible. It ended in her screaming and throwing a fit (she's good at those). The second time went better. She just let it run out of her mouth but she didn't cry. Sleep has been a big issue and I have turned into a mean mom and let her cry it out. She was getting up every 3 hours at night and I knew she could go longer. I let her cry through her first feeding now and she will sleep until about 4am after that. It's hard to let her cry and I'm hoping that soon she won't wake up at all for the first feeding. She has also turned into a major Mama's girl. Cole is a great Dad but she usually wants her mom. The other day I was in the shower and when I came out she was screaming at the top of her lungs. I ran down to see what was wrong. Cole was watching her and she was playing with a toy when it hit her in the face. She thought it was Cole's fault. I picked her up and she stopped crying immediately. Cole felt bad because he'd been trying to calm her for a while but couldn't and the minute I showed up she stopped. I then handed her back to him so I could get ready and she started screaming again. It was so funny because she remembered and held a grudge. She's a funny one. We love her.
2 comments:
Congrats Lexi on the great report card! Glad things are going so well.
LOL! That is so funny! Her true colors are showing :)
Post a Comment