Monday, March 30, 2009

Going To Grandma's

Lexi and I get to go see Grandma tomorrow.


Lexi is pretty excited to go see Grandma. She's been helping me pack and is counting down the hours.

Lexi is starting to like her baths...finally. She's grown so much and this towel is getting too small for her already. I can't believe how fast time goes by. I feel so blessed to have her.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

I loved the pictures of Lexi "helping" you pack - how cute.

Holbrook's said...

So cute! Thanks for the comment, it is good to know that I am not alone in my insanity...I was right though I got some good sleep and feel SOOO much better!

Dax and Jen said...

Hey, we're headed to Flagstaff again this summer! We'll have to get together, it will be good to see you guys. Lexi is so cute.