Monday, March 16, 2009

Ode to McKenna

Dear Cousin Kenna,

Yesterday Mommy put me in the dress you gave her before I was born. It looked so good on me and really showed off my curves. Everyone at church commented on how good I looked in it. You have really good taste. I miss you and hope your Lexi is doing well. I love you!

Love,
Lexi (the real one)


5 comments:

brianne said...

Dear Lexi ~
I love you. My baby is doing good. I like the way you are. I would like to come visit you and you can come to my own house someday. I will give you a big heart that I love. Love, McKenna.
(PS - you are my best Michelle and I will make something for you and Cole and Lexi!)

Melissa said...

Lexi is just adorable! She looks so much like you, Michelle.

Dave & Aimee said...

So cute, I love the little rolls on her legs! Jordan is a smaller baby then Dawson, I miss all those rolls! What a cute girl, I'd love to meet her someday :)

Guiselle said...

I was just going to say exactly what the Butlers said! In that first picture of her she has your face Michelle! How adorable!! She truly is the cutes baby I have ever seen (besides my own of coarse) hahaha :D

eden&mike said...

I love that little girl! So cute, I cant wait to see you all at the beach. It will be so fun! Hugs and Honks from all of us!