My parents gave us outdoor solar lights for Christmas. I really wanted them and it was a great surprise. Flagstaff has a lot of rules about how much outdoor light you are allowed to have because they do a lot of astrology here. They discovered Pluto here. Our neighborhood doesn't have any street lights so it is very dark. (Surprisingly our neighborhood is extremely safe. We have 4 neighbors that are cops and 2 FBI agents) I am too cheap to leave the porch lights on so I wanted solar lights. Thank you Mom and Dad for them. We love them. The snow finally melted so we put them out this weekend and they look great. I also realized we've never posted a picture of our house. All the houses in Flagstaff are built like this. They don't use brick or stucco here so it is very different than Utah or Phoenix. We love our home and feel blessed to have it.



Cole had a fun weekend. He got to go play paintball with some guys from work and church. I was so glad he got to go do it. He's been wanting to for a long long time now. He had a lot of fun.


Today is Lexi's 5 month birthday. Happy Birthday cutie!
5 comments:
What a cute house! i love the lights. I can't believe Lexi is already 5 months. I still need to meet her. When are you going to come up or should we just come down to visit? :)
Your house looks really cute! I love the colors.
I love those lights - what a great gift!
Your house looks really nice, I don't know if I can say the same about Cole all decked out. Would it hurt him to smile a little :)?
I love your house! It is soooo cute! I am a big fan of the solar lights as well...not only stylish but "green" as well!
Post a Comment