You going PRO anytime soon? The photos look great! You are a really good photographer. And I'm happy to say that your subject is even better... and cutest of all!
Hey Michelle! How are you! I found the address to your blog through Kathy, I hope you don't mind. The pictures of Lexi are soooo cute! I can't believe how big she is. The last time I saw you I dont think you were even showing - and now you have a baby girl :) Time flies! Well, I hope you guys are doing great. Tell Cole we say hi. Let us know if you ever come this way to visit. send me your email address to guiselle11@gmail.com and I'll send you an invitation to our family blog. We miss you guys!
8 comments:
You going PRO anytime soon? The photos look great! You are a really good photographer. And I'm happy to say that your subject is even better... and cutest of all!
Love the pictures! These guys are growing up too fast!
Oh my gosh that is the cutest dress ever!! She is getting so big!
Cute pictures, my favorite is the baby bald spot one. She is one cute baby.
I love it. So cute. I just want to squeeze her. Cant wait until we go to the Outterbanks! Yippee!
What cute pictures! She is a doll! And her dress is adorable!
Oh my cuteness Michelle....Lexi is one beautiful little girl! Her dress is gorgeous, I LOVE these pictures! :-)
Hey Michelle! How are you! I found the address to your blog through Kathy, I hope you don't mind. The pictures of Lexi are soooo cute! I can't believe how big she is. The last time I saw you I dont think you were even showing - and now you have a baby girl :) Time flies! Well, I hope you guys are doing great. Tell Cole we say hi. Let us know if you ever come this way to visit. send me your email address to guiselle11@gmail.com and I'll send you an invitation to our family blog. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment