Saturday, January 31, 2009

Three Months Old

These pictures are more recent. Lexi is growing so fast and is now getting some "chub" on her. I love it! She has had a mohawk since birth. At first I kept trying to push it down but it never worked. Now it is one of my favorite things about her. You can kind of see it in the first picture. It is much better in person. It is about an inch and a half long. Her hair looks red in these pictures but it isn't. It usually looks brown but sometimes I see some blond in it. I'm not sure what color it will be when she's older yet.


Aunt Ariel gave her this cute black out-fit for Christmas. She looks adorable in it. Don't you love her smile!



Lexi loves her hands. This is usually what she spends most of her time doing these days.

5 comments:

Abby said...

Michelle, SHE IS A DOLL! That little smile is so cute.
Love the Mohawk too.

melissa said...

wow she is a pretty baby. she looks like you.

Eric and Jenny said...

She is so stinking cute!! I also love the mohawk! she has an advantage though of having cute parents as well!

Carrie said...

SHE LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE MICHELLE CLONE!

Oh my gosh it makes me so happy to look at her, because it seriously brings back all these fun memories of playing with you! hahahaha She is sooooo cute.

Dave & Aimee said...

She is so cute, it looks like you are having so much fun with her!