Friday, October 3, 2008
Home Improvement
Cole and I have recently done some fun home improvement projects. Our favorite was our headboard. We designed and shopped for it together. Cole, of course, built it. Luckily he didn't build it in my kitchen.
We really like the way it turned out but the stain is a little darker than we thought it would be. It is really fun to be able to say we did it ourselves. Now Cole wants to make and redo everything we have. It's nice having such a handy husband.
We recently finished our child birth education classes. We learned a lot but are glad to be done. We did 6 classes that were 2.5 hrs each. Cole also did a separate Daddy Boot Camp class so we could get a free car seat. It's a really nice one and now we have two. One infant seat and a convertible seat. I went to the doctor yesterday and had my strep test and my first examination. I am dilated to a 1-2 and am 50% effaced. I am excited about the thought of not being pregnant anymore but am nervous about all the work that is ahead once she is here. I hope I'm up for it and will be able to figure it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Free car seat?! That's amesome. Cute bedroom.
your headboard looks great! i'm afraid whenever we do diy projects (which is pretty frequently) they look like we did them ourselves.
Oh my goodness! That headboard is so pretty! I'm with melissa, ours always look very homemade. I might have to copy you some day. :)
Post a Comment