Monday, October 6, 2008

Finally...Home Sweet Home

We purchased our first home. We are soooo excited. We actually moved in a week ago. It is so nice to be in it finally. It has been a long process but in the end we got a great deal and a great home. It is 3 bdr 2.5 bath. It feels like a mansion to us. I am so glad to be in it before the baby gets here. Cole has been just wonderful. He moved us all on his own due to the fact that I am pregnant. He never complained and even when he was tired he would still offer to do even more to help out. My favorite was when I would say I was tired and my back hurt. He would then say his hurt too but then proceed to offer to rub my back. Isn't he the best!! I am so blessed he is mine. I will post pictures of the house soon...when it is a little more put together.

5 comments:

Abby said...

Congrats! I can't wait for pictures. What an exciting time for you right now!

Sarah said...

yay! Is it officially yours?!

Kathy VonTrapp said...

Congratulations....your first home! And, just in time for your new little addition! I am so happy for you, I remember how excited we were when we purchased our first home! :-)

eden&mike said...

Awesome, I am so glad everything worked out! I cant wait to visit someday. Ok, now I have to tell you I had a dream about your little girl and Asher playing together. In the dream she was a little blondie, with Coles cute smile. She sang and danced alot (like me, and her mommy) and in my dream her name was Naomi Jane. You called her Mimi. Anyway, it was funny cuz I told Mike and said "you are the strangest person I know". And I agreed! Anyway, Im excited for Asher to have a cousin his age!

Carrie said...

Hooray for you! I'm excited for pictures too.