I made the interchangeable headband and then the bows separate. You just put clips on the bows to attach them to the headband. Then you can switch them out and continue to use the bows as the baby gets bigger (by making a bigger headband or wearing them as a bow not headband). Mine aren't that spectacular but it has been fun making them.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Bows
One of my friends from my old ward found this site to show you how to make headbands and bows. It is really fun and not too hard. http://bowdesigns.50webs.com/index.html Just click on the titles at the top and it will show you step by step directions. One of my favorites is the pinwheel. 
I made the interchangeable headband and then the bows separate. You just put clips on the bows to attach them to the headband. Then you can switch them out and continue to use the bows as the baby gets bigger (by making a bigger headband or wearing them as a bow not headband). Mine aren't that spectacular but it has been fun making them.
I made the interchangeable headband and then the bows separate. You just put clips on the bows to attach them to the headband. Then you can switch them out and continue to use the bows as the baby gets bigger (by making a bigger headband or wearing them as a bow not headband). Mine aren't that spectacular but it has been fun making them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is 1 site where I have gotten my hair bow instructions at for my business. The other sites I paid for.
Great job Michelle.
Karene
How cute Michelle...was it Elizabeth Highcock who showed you how to make these? I know she makes such beautiful bows too! :-)
Post a Comment