She is here! Michelle is still recovering and can't get to a computer. So, per EVERYONES request I (Cole) will be posting some pictures of our baby girl Lexi Jane.
Little Lexi Jane is so stinkin adorable! Good job guys!! I've been waiting to see pics...thanks Cole! And Michelle...holy cow! You're a mom! It's gonna take awhile for me to get used to that idea...you're just still little cousin Michelle to me. But I know you'll do a fantastic job. Isn't it amazing that Heavenly Father trusts us to take care of some of His most precious spirits?! I know Lexi will bless your family immensely. Once again...CONGRATS!!
Congratulations!!! What a sweet baby. I hope your recovery is going smoothly. AND just in case it isn't: the best advice I recieved after the first baby was..."EVERY DAY GETS BETTER." We'll continue to keep you in our prayers.
CONGRATULATIONS! She is adorable and I love the name! I hope that everyone is doing well. Michelle - you look fantastic! Those first few days home can be crazy, but they are absolutely worth it. I would bring you dinner if it wasn't such a long drive :)!
Ok seriously, she looks so perfect. Sometimes (often) babies are only cute to the parents at first but HOLY COW! She is beautiful. I'm excited for you and I hope you are feeling great soon. Yaaaaay!
Amanda Diane's mom said Yes, I am a great auntie again!!! She looks like you Michelle and a teeny weeny bit of Cole. You look so good!! I know you will be a wonderful mother. I just wish I could come and see her in person and visit with you. Of course I would make one of my famous home cooked meals by way of Tim's fantastic cooking!! Miss you tons and can't wait to see you soon! Plus Happy Birthday!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Lexi Jane is a beautiful name and a beautiful little girl! I LOVE your pictures...she is SO cute! As you can tell, I am so happy for you guys! You look wonderful too Michelle! I had a C-Section with my first also. What a beautiful baby! Yeah!!!! :-)
I'm so happy for you!! She is so cute! We have to get our girls together sometime. I hope you don't mind I found your blog from Ken and Sharon's. Call me when you aren't too tired and have a min.
Could that mug get any cuter! I'm so glad that you and the baby are healthy and happy. Your little family deserves all of the happiness that a new baby can bring. Enjoy every minute of it. I'm so proud of you.
Congratulations! What a beautiful little girl, and you look great too Michelle. Best of luck, The first couple of months are a little rough, but you will do great!
Just wanted to say congratulations! What an exciting time for you both. I look forward to meeting little Lexi, I hope that AZ is treating your family well.
20 comments:
YAY!!! Congrats you two. She is beautiful! I love her name. It fits her perfectly. Michelle you look so good. You will be a wonderful mommy. Love you!
Little Lexi Jane is so stinkin adorable! Good job guys!! I've been waiting to see pics...thanks Cole! And Michelle...holy cow! You're a mom! It's gonna take awhile for me to get used to that idea...you're just still little cousin Michelle to me. But I know you'll do a fantastic job. Isn't it amazing that Heavenly Father trusts us to take care of some of His most precious spirits?! I know Lexi will bless your family immensely. Once again...CONGRATS!!
Congratulations!!! What a sweet baby. I hope your recovery is going smoothly. AND just in case it isn't: the best advice I recieved after the first baby was..."EVERY DAY GETS BETTER." We'll continue to keep you in our prayers.
Congrats! She is adorable. Michelle you look SO good for just having a baby. I hope your recovery is going well. Congrats again!
Congratulations!! She is way cute! I hope that both mom and baby are recovering well.
CONGRATULATIONS! She is adorable and I love the name! I hope that everyone is doing well. Michelle - you look fantastic! Those first few days home can be crazy, but they are absolutely worth it. I would bring you dinner if it wasn't such a long drive :)!
for some reason i was so surprised to read this! congratulations, michelle, she's a beauty.
She is SO beautiful. Congrats! I can't wait to hang out with ya'll when you start feeling better! :)
Ok seriously, she looks so perfect. Sometimes (often) babies are only cute to the parents at first but HOLY COW! She is beautiful. I'm excited for you and I hope you are feeling great soon. Yaaaaay!
*hugs* Congrats to the both of you. The pictures are absolutely wonderful and you have a beautiful baby girl. I am so happy for the two of you.
Michelle, you look wonderful. Congratulations on the home and the baby. You are such a wonderful person, you will be the best mother. *hugs again*
Amanda Diane's mom said Yes, I am a great auntie again!!! She looks like you Michelle and a teeny weeny bit of Cole. You look so good!! I know you will be a wonderful mother. I just wish I could come and see her in person and visit with you. Of course I would make one of my famous home cooked meals by way of Tim's fantastic cooking!! Miss you tons and can't wait to see you soon! Plus Happy Birthday!!!!
Love you .... your #2 bestest mom!!
So I found your blog through Sarah's. Lexi us adorable!!! Hope you are feeling good and please call if you need anything. Good luck!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Lexi Jane is a beautiful name and a beautiful little girl! I LOVE your pictures...she is SO cute! As you can tell, I am so happy for you guys! You look wonderful too Michelle! I had a C-Section with my first also. What a beautiful baby! Yeah!!!! :-)
I'm so happy for you!! She is so cute! We have to get our girls together sometime. I hope you don't mind I found your blog from Ken and Sharon's. Call me when you aren't too tired and have a min.
she is gorgeous and we are so happy for you guys! I can't wait to see more of her!
Could that mug get any cuter! I'm so glad that you and the baby are healthy and happy. Your little family deserves all of the happiness that a new baby can bring. Enjoy every minute of it. I'm so proud of you.
Wow! She is gorgeous! And she is so alert! We are so happy for you!
Congratulations! What a beautiful little girl, and you look great too Michelle. Best of luck, The first couple of months are a little rough, but you will do great!
Just wanted to say congratulations! What an exciting time for you both. I look forward to meeting little Lexi, I hope that AZ is treating your family well.
Hey, happy birthday today, Michelle! Hope you are feeling good enough to celebrate. :)
Post a Comment