Cole and I have a list of names but haven't picked one yet. We've decided to take our list of names to the hospital and wait to see what "fits" her. Well, we kind of forgot about the middle name. I would like to name her middle name after a relative. I am thinking of
tweaking or using part of a name to make it more modern or
combining names to get a new name. This is kind of hard so I am enlisting your help. The names you have to work with are: Janet, Marilyn, Ray, and Dale. Good luck! (Just FYI I really want to use my Moms name somehow if you can make it work)
6 comments:
My sister got her name for my three aunts. They're middle names were , Lyn, Kay and Ranae. My parents named her Kaelynn Ranae. I like it and its nice to include family
hummm how about.....
Jane (just taking the t off your mom's name), Jalyn, Janilyn, Jana, Janay, Jaylee
Hope those help. Good luck!!
OK here is my one thought Janale, Janet and Dale combined. Jay for Janet & Ray, Jad(e-silent but lie the color) for Janet and the d for dale, Janalyn for Janet & Marilyn, Jarilyn for Janet & Marilyn.
Call me if you want me to keep them coming...
Karene
Hasn't your Mom made jokes about this very name thing for years and years? Does Ranet sound familiar? I'm sure that she has many more ideas!
On a more serious note, a girl in my Young Women's class has the middle name "Ray" and it is really cute. Her full name is Taylor Ray Garrett.
Here's another idea... Have you thought about using your Mom's maiden name? That might have some cute possibilities also. Or maybe her initials? Janet will be so happy!
Hey, hey, hey... I'm just full of ideas today! Why not use your maiden name. I think that Ellie is cute. Maybe too old fashioned? Anyway, good luck. It will come to you in the hospital. When you see her cute little mug you'll know who she is. Don't worry.
BTW, Kate's name comes from a version of my middle name, Kaye. Great minds think alike!
Good luck!
Melissa
Well at least you have a list of first names :) We are having a hard time thinking of a name this time! We have started to look though a baby name book so hopefully something will come to use that we both agree on. Good luck to you guys.
We didn't name Tien until we left the hospital...and Tien was NOT the name we thought we would use. We also wanted to use a family name for the middle we used Taits grandma Holbrook, Lola. Personally I like the older names. With all these people trying to have really "modern" names it is now more original to use an older name. I especially like Marilyn. Marilyn Janet Chamberlain. Or you could opt for Mary Jane! Just kidding please don't do that to your child! Good luck!
Post a Comment