Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Wonderful Times
Cole and I had the best weekend. It is hard to explain to you why it was so good but I will try. Since I've been pregnant I get really tired really fast and it's gotten a lot worse. I not only get tired now but when I move about I get dizzy and stomach pains. Needless to say I can't leave the house a lot or for very long. I barely make it somewhere and I need to sit down. On Saturday Cole made me breakfast. I hate making my scrambled egg each day and it tastes so much better when he makes it. (I have eggs to try to get some protein) He is so kind. Then we went to the house we are trying to buy. Cole mowed it's lawn (long story why). I love going to the house. After that we went to Quizno's... mmm so yummy and pretty much the only place I can get myself to eat meat. Then we took pictures of Flagstaff.
The big white dome/spaceship looking thing is NAU's indoor football stadium. Flagstaff is deceiving because there are so many trees. It makes you think there isn't much around but there is. You just can't see it because of all the trees.
Normally by this point I'd be ready to go home. We wanted to do some window shopping though. Cole teased me and said he'd get me a motorized cart so I could shop longer. We went to our first store and I barely made it 15 minutes. Then we decided to try for one more store. When we got inside Cole saw the wheelchairs and begged me to get in one. He said it would be fun. I was worried we'd see someone we knew (and in the end we did). He persisted and I decided to get in the wheelchair. It was so much fun! I got to stay in the store for an hour. We got to move at a rapid pace and look at everything. Cole loved being able to walk as fast as he wanted. He was a really good pusher too! We had so much fun we decided to go to another store. When we got in there they only had the motorized carts. I didn't want to use those. I was going to try to walk. Cole took care of me though (like he always does). He went and asked them if they had any wheelchairs and they did. I was touched that he would go and track down a wheelchair for me. We got to stay in that store for a long time too! I got to look at everything I wanted. I know this sounds weird but it was so fun. In the end I was gone from my house from 10:00-6:00. This hadn't happened for a long time. I feel like pregnancy has prepared me for old age. I want to go and do all of these things but my body just can't. Cole was such a good sport pushing me and finding wheelchairs for me. We both had a lot of fun. It was the best day ever.
Cole even got up early on Monday and made me a surprise gourmet breakfast. He is the best husband ever. He always does so much for me and makes me so happy. I love you Cole!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i'm glad I was not the only pregnant person that used wheel chairs at the store. it was just so much easier. Although I tried the motorizedd ones at Sams club one time and ran straight into a huge stack of tires and they went everywhere, bouncing like balls. it was so embarrasing. The joys of pregnancy. Your husband sounds like a sweet heart!
way to go Cole! You better keep taking care of her! Pregnancy is the pits!! Not too much longer though!! Then you get the joy of diapers and breastfeeding...and runny noses!! Ah the fun never ends!
Post a Comment