Saturday, January 26, 2008
Yes, Another Embarrasing Moment!
There are a few people in my ward that scrapbook and make cards. We decided that on Friday's we would get together and do it together. Well, this Friday was my first time going. We went to Kameka's house (which I hadn't ever been to). We made sandwiches and were going to eat them downstairs. I took my first step down the stairs (while holding my food with both hands) and fell down her stairs. I didn't just fall, I fell and kept falling. I slid down the entire stairway and just watched as my potato chips when flying through the air everywhere and my sandwich landed face down on her tile landing. I was so embarrased and in a lot of pain. I landed on my tail bone (however you spell that) and it hurt so bad. I quickly picked up my mess and was too embarrased to ask to make a new sandwich so I picked up my meat and bread and put it back together and just ate it (yes, the queen of germafobia ate off the floor!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm laughing. I hope you're laughing about it now too. I hope the other ladies were nice to you.
oh man. i want to know why your hostess didn't ask if you wanted a new sandwich.
:) oh michelle i love you and i miss you! I agree with Melissa- i can't believe that the hostess didn't offer you a new sandwich!! Though i must say i am proud of you for eating it anyway i never thought this day would come. I did a dance on the ice the other day in front of strangers while on the phone. Some how i managed not to fall but i think i pulled some muscles and got some funny looks.
The hostess did offer me a new sandwich but I had already started eating. Oh well. Her house was very clean so I'm sure it was okay.
I am sorry that these embarrasing things keep happening to you but...I do enjoy reading them :) They have been making me laugh!
Poor Michelle! Hopefully you will soon be over this series of unfortunate events! Thanks for sharing with the rest of us though.
Post a Comment