I have been looking for someone to do my hair out here. I don't trust many people to do my hair, especially coloring my hair. I've had one lady do it forever and of course she is in Utah and couldn't fit me in last time I went. She is wonderful though and only charges me like $40 for a cut and color. Well, I like some of the girls hair at work but knew the lady they went to was expensive. After 6 months without a color I decided I'd go to her anyway. Well, $91 dollars later (plus tip) I have a very cute cut, one of my favorites, and a duddy color. She didn't do hardly anything and didn't even match my old color to my new color. Grrrr
2 comments:
Cute hair!! Don't you just hate how much getting your hair done is!?! That is one of the reasons why i always put it off as long as i can. It also is amazing how some people are really good at giving cuts but not color and other people are great at color and not the cut! I hate coming home from an appointment and feeling totally jipped. i just i need to learn how to speak up and tell them if i don't like it.
Girl, I went through the same thing in Vegas. But, don't feel too bad because my haircuts cost $150 at a good salon. I've been pre-scheduling my hair appointments in Utah each time that I visit even if I don't need a haircut. Suddenly, the $70 haircut in Utah isn't that expensive anymore.
Post a Comment