Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas Video

We made a video of our Christmas adventures. We had a lot of fun. I got strep throat and spent Christmas eve at an urgent care facility, but once I got started on an antibiotic I got better quickly. We really enjoyed getting to see our nephews and niece. They are sooo funny. We really appreciate our parents patience in having all 10+ of us in their home. They are great hostesses. While we were there we went to a castle with neat tiles. I really enjoyed the ride there because we saw the neatest houses. We also went to Hershey to see Eden's house. It is so nice. I was really impressed with how tidy it is because she has twins. She is amazing. We went to Hershey park, but it was a little too cold for us so we didn't stay too long. We also went to NYC. I loved it. We ate in little Italy, saw the Statue of Liberty, and went to a famous cup cake shop. Basically, we had a great time and loved seeing everyone. We wish we could see everyone more often. We are blessed to have such a great family (both sides)!

1 comment:

jen.nie said...

Merry late Christmas Michelle and Cole. It looks like you guys had fun! I love your movies you put together! I hope all goes well for you two this next year. Love you!