Tuesday, July 1, 2014
Trevor
Trevor is almost 6 months old. He is such a fun little boy. He is more social than Lexi was but not quite as social as Carter was. He is so much fun to take to church. I am afraid I am not very reverent because I usually make him laugh and the people behind us always laugh too and flirt with him. He can roll both directions but doesn't really like to do it a lot. Cole was holding him and he was looking at me crying and said Mama for the first time this last weekend. I loved it. He has since repeated it so I know it wasn't a coincidence. He still loves to be held and is held more than any of my other kids were held. I spoil him but don't mind because he might be my last little baby so I enjoy every minute I can. He often gets held while he naps or naps next to me in bed. He is to that stage where he is distracted easily when he nurses so I have to tell the kids to not talk to me while he eats (which doesn't work). He likes to stand and is always pulling my hair. He will finally ride in a stroller without crying the entire time. He loves Lexi and laughs a lot when she plays with him. He also likes Carter but sometimes Carter is too loud and rough. Carter likes to scare him on purpose to make him cry. Trevor is rarely called Trevor. We call him Little T, Big T, Baby T, T, Trev, T Rex, and T Bone. He has chunk everywhere and cellulite everywhere and I love it. He kicks his legs and flaps his arms when I go to pick him up and I love it. He laughs all the time for no reason. All in All I love him and he makes me so happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Yeah for happy babies! What cutie.
The gymnastics class looked fun. I think I need to try that for my kids - they're always climbing on everything at home ;)
Post a Comment