I decided to enroll both kids in a gymnastics class for the month of June. It was Carter's first formal class and I wanted something they could do together to ease him into this new setting. The kids seemed to like it. Their favorite part was doing the trampoline at the end and getting stamps on their hands and feet at the end of the class. The first week Carter got mad about something that happened during the class. I was curious to see how he'd react away from home. He just scowled and sat down and crossed his legs and folded his arms. A teacher approached him and he rejoined the class. I was glad he didn't hit or yell. The following weeks he didn't have anymore problems. I did see him get mad once but he got over it really fast. It's amazing how much a difference a little positive attention affects him. The last week Jolene and Grandma came to watch. The kids liked having a fan club.




No comments:
Post a Comment