Trevor had his 6 month check up. He is still 1% for height and about 12 for weight and 75 for head. He did much better with his shots this time. We have tried solids and he is my worst at eating them. He won't open his mouth for any of them and I have to wait until he cries to get anything in. He's at the stage where he's bored easily because he wants to be able to move but he can't. He is usually crying if he isn't held, thus I have a very sore back most of the time because I end up holding him a lot. He will finally stay in his car seat in the store so I don't have to pack him. He naps in his crib a little better. We are trying to get him to take a bottle so I can wean him soon but it's not going very well. He still loves Lexi and Carter and gets happier to see them than me and Cole. He shows off at church and squeals really high and loud when we are there. He had diarrhea this month and I am so glad it's getting better. He still has the cutest smile and laugh.
Lexi is still always making plans. She likes to say, "Would it be a good idea if..." or "Would it be silly if...". She's decided she wants her ears pierced so we're looking into that. She has gotten to spend a lot of time with Kayla and they have become really good friends. She got to go to her birthday party and loved that. She seems so much more grown up to me in the last few months. I can't believe she's going to school in few weeks.
Carter has gotten a little better. He wants to do what's right but has a hard time always controlling his impulses. He loves Lexi and goes nuts when she's not around. He will tell me, "Mom I still love you" sometimes and often tells me he loves me. He makes me either scream or laugh. He goes to preschool soon and it will be fun to see how he reacts.
No comments:
Post a Comment