Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Carters 3rd Birthday





Carter is such a fun boy.  He turned 3 on April 18th.  He was excited for his birthday and it was extra special because Cole happened to have the day off.  We went to Pizza Factory for his birthday and to Trafalga.  That night we had my family over for a cake party.  Carter loved all of his gifts and was spoiled.  He got a bag pack, 2 airplanes, clothes, hungry hippos, balls, and more.  The cousins had fun playing soccer outside and Carter loved all the attention he got.  Carter is a wonderful boy and has a very tender heart.  He often provides me comfort and is sensitive to me when I feel bad.  He always says thank you and tells me he loves me multiple times a day.  If he knows he's done something wrong he will often come tell me he's sorry even hours after its happened.  He loves to follow Lexi around and tortures her endlessly.  He doesn't like doing things alone.  I tried to take him to the park while Lexi was at preschool but when we got there he wouldn't go play because there were other kids there.  He wanted to wait until they went home.  I told him if he didn't go play we would go home and he was okay with that so we left.  He still loves my hair and his thumb.  He will tell me he wants to snuggle.  I am lucky to be his Mom.

No comments: