Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Another Laugh

A few weeks ago Lexi got sick and threw up a lot. A few days later she was watching Sid the Science kid and they were talking about digestion. I thought it was a bit advanced but she liked it. Later that week during lunch she was talking to me about what happened to her food when she ate it. She said it went in her mouth and then pointed to her throat and asked me what it was. I told her it was her throat. She then traced it down her throat and said it went into her tummy and then her knee. I told her it just went to her tummy. Then she pointed to her mouth and said, "It goes in my mouth...down my throw up...and into my tummy." I laughed so hard. If you ask her to tell you what happens to her food she still says the same thing.

1 comment:

marilynchamberlain said...

Loving all the pictures and updates. It makes me laugh and cry at the same time. Miss you guys.