Lexi went to the Dentist for the first time this month. It was a great success. I was really nervous about how she'd do. The hygienist came in and talked to Lexi about princesses and her cute clothes and that really opened Lexi up and helped her smile and love the experience. They did a light cleaning and Lexi liked everything but the water so they let her drink water from a cup instead. They gave her a princess toothbrush and floss sticks and bubble gum toothpaste. She was in heaven with her bag full of cleaning supplies. She kept telling me she couldn't wait to open her things up. She was so excited to brush her teeth when we got home. Her teeth looked great and the doctor gave her a coin to get a prize from his machine. She got a sticky dart. I thought she'd hate it but that dart turned into pretend fingernail polish and pretend bubbles. I love Lexi's imagination! Carter stayed at my cousins house during her appointment and did really well there. I am so glad to have kind family near that can help out.
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Dentist
Lexi went to the Dentist for the first time this month. It was a great success. I was really nervous about how she'd do. The hygienist came in and talked to Lexi about princesses and her cute clothes and that really opened Lexi up and helped her smile and love the experience. They did a light cleaning and Lexi liked everything but the water so they let her drink water from a cup instead. They gave her a princess toothbrush and floss sticks and bubble gum toothpaste. She was in heaven with her bag full of cleaning supplies. She kept telling me she couldn't wait to open her things up. She was so excited to brush her teeth when we got home. Her teeth looked great and the doctor gave her a coin to get a prize from his machine. She got a sticky dart. I thought she'd hate it but that dart turned into pretend fingernail polish and pretend bubbles. I love Lexi's imagination! Carter stayed at my cousins house during her appointment and did really well there. I am so glad to have kind family near that can help out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment