Carter is still the cutest little boy ever. He is starting to get bored because he's too smart. His mind is wanting to do more than his body can. He can roll both ways and sit up supported. He loves to grab things and hold things. He has really good control with his hands and plays with objects well. He likes to scratch at things. He still hates baby food but I make him eat it because he sleeps better when he does. He said mama the other day and says nana a lot. I love hearing his little voice. He always greets me with a smile and warms my day. Someone recently asked me what brings me joy and one of the things I said was Carters smile.
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Too Smart
Carter is still the cutest little boy ever. He is starting to get bored because he's too smart. His mind is wanting to do more than his body can. He can roll both ways and sit up supported. He loves to grab things and hold things. He has really good control with his hands and plays with objects well. He likes to scratch at things. He still hates baby food but I make him eat it because he sleeps better when he does. He said mama the other day and says nana a lot. I love hearing his little voice. He always greets me with a smile and warms my day. Someone recently asked me what brings me joy and one of the things I said was Carters smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment