Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Questions

Lexi has been asking some good questions lately.
-Where does Heavenly Father live
-Where is Heavenly Father
-Where is their car
-Can I talk to them
It's interesting how hard these questions can be to answer on the level of a 3 year olds understanding. Heaven is such an abstract concept. It's also hard to explain why she can't go in the temple. I love that she's thinking about these things. Family home evening and nursery have been wonderful at helping her want to learn more about the Gospel. I try to always tell her how much Heavenly Father and Jesus love her because I know they love her and all of us. I hope she knows that and will continue to grow in the Gospel. I look forward to the day I can go with her to the temple to take out her endowments.

No comments: