Carter is 5 months old. We celebrated by trying some baby food. I thought I'd be nice and start him with something yummy, sweet potatoes. As you can see from the pictures he didn't think I was very kind and hated them. They were Lexi's favorite but they weren't his. We have since tried bananas and he liked them a little better but still spits every bite back out at me.
3 comments:
Yeah for Lexi! We just went through potty training as well (and still working out the kinks) and it has been rough. I can't believe how grown up our girls are! I hope you are loving Utah and life is good!
Oops, just realized I commented on the wrong posting, but Carter is adorable too!
Funny we started baby food around the same time. So far squash and greenbeans have made it mostly into her mouth and not come out again.
Post a Comment