Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Craft Corner

I got this cute fabric in Utah to make this reversible bib. I really like it. I used a different clasp this time in hopes that Lexi won't be able to rip it off. She's really into doing that right now and it is a little frustrating. I got to use my new cutting mat and cutter and I love it!


























I didn't have enough decorations for our entertainment center so I made these. Cole cut the wood from our scraps and routed the edges for me. I designed them and accessorized them. It was a really fun project and I like the way they turned out. We used a spray adhesive this time and it worked so much better than mod podge.



































I made this apron for my mother in-law for Christmas. It looks a lot better on someone than on the floor.

2 comments:

marilynchamberlain said...

It is darling...and I love it! THanks, my dear!

Dave & Aimee said...

You are very talented girl! Love all the stuff you made, it all looks so great. I loved seeing you while you were in Utah!