Thursday, January 7, 2010

Blowers, Blood and Buttercup

Lexi had so much fun watching Cole snowblow our backyard (we have to do it to stop animals from burrowing in our grass). She kept waving at him and saying hi to him. I would knock on the window to get his attention so he'd wave back. Pretty soon Lexi started knocking too. It was really cute.

Lexi waving























Lexi knocking























Lexi got her first bloody lip today. She fell on top of a plastic pitcher she was playing with. She was really brave and only cried for a second.

I finished my buttercup purse. I love the fabric I used. I want to get more of it to make a skirt (too bad it's from Utah). I got the free tutorial from madebyrae.blogspot.com. It was really easy and fun to make.


On a side note Lexi is really into dogs right now. Last week she started saying dog and now everytime she hears a noise she starts to bark and say dog. Every animal is a dog and barks. When she hears the train horn she thinks it's a dog and she starts barking. It's really funny. Our neighbors have a dog so everytime they bark she does too. I won't even realize the dogs are barking until I hear Lexi bark. She's so observant right now.

7 comments:

jen.nie said...

Cute purse, i love the fabric! Your other crafts turned out really cute. I need to start working on one of my many projects. It looks like you had a wonderful christmas. It was so fun to see you! Happy 20-10! Oh gosh can you believe how old we are now? Crazy!

Denise said...

I love the purse! I might just have to make myself one! I love that Lexi barks so much. Erika does that too and I love it!

Matt and Amie said...

You are so talented! I love the purse. So cute! Lexi looks so grown up! Her hair is getting so long!

melissa said...

oh i agree, the fabric of your purse is really cool, and it turned out great. sweet!

Matt and Suzanne said...

OH Michelle! You're little family is so adorable. Lexi is just a mini you! CUTE! I remember seeing you and Cole years ago at a singles ward activity. I remember thinking how cute you were! It's been so great to look at your blog and see how great life is for you. Glad we can be blogging buddies now! :)

Carrie said...

Oh the first blood! It is so horrible when they start really bleeding... I never thought of myself as the freak-out type but I totally am!

And here's another vote for the cuteness of the purse.

Bethany said...

you are quite the crafter! i love the bag. great job!