

For fun I did Lexi's hair in a side ponytail. I thought it was pretty funny. I love how she posed in this picture. It wasn't even on purpose. She was just playing and I had her turn around and this is what I got. Don't you love the purple socks with the pink clothes.
I also put her in the most "babyish" clothes I had that still fit her. The onesie has sheep on it. I guess you could say I was having one of those denial days. Sometimes I just want her to stay little. She's getting so grown-up. Each day she surprises me with new things she can do. She's getting quite a few teeth now. The other day I felt a little like a bad Mom because I realized she had three new teeth poking through on the top and I hadn't even realized it. She's been really good so I didn't even realize she was teethin
g.
g.
2 comments:
that pose on the couch looks like a senior portrait or something! how funny.
How fun! I had no idea, snow in Arizona. CUTE pics.
Post a Comment