Lexi enjoying her treats from the Ellison Christmas Eve party
Lexi got this crown for her white elephant at the party. She knew exactly what to do with it. 

Lexi was an angel in the nativity. I wanted to cry when I saw her.

Lexi loved playing with her cousin Grace.
Santa made an appearance at the party but I think Lexi would have preferred he didn't.




I got to have fun reuniting with some friends from High School. They are such cute fun girls. I wish we could see each other more often.
Santa made an appearance at the party but I think Lexi would have preferred he didn't.

I got to have fun reuniting with some friends from High School. They are such cute fun girls. I wish we could see each other more often.

3 comments:
Awww that looks nice. I'm especially impressed by the lasting friendships you have. I guess moving so much made it hard for me to really latch on to people (more than over blogging).
I showed your armoire to my husband. We are both super impressed and how fun that you have a nice tv for it now too!
awesome! and a nice cutting board. merry christmastime.
looks like a wonderful trip! i'm in awe that your family party was at the church in the cultural hall!
Post a Comment