Enjoying AF canyon with my family
We had fun bowling with my family
Me and Lexi with my cousin Melissa and her newest daughter Emily. She is so cute and sweet. It was so good to see my cousin and her family.
A family photo. This is Lexi's latest smile. She doesn't believe in showing her lips anymore. Our friends call it the old lady smile.
My Mom, aunts, and grandma. These women are so special to me and have influenced my life so much. I love them so much!
My grandma is turning 80 this month and I wish I could be there to celebrate with her
Lexi had fun swimming during our 4th festivities.She was really tired though and went to bed after this so she missed seeing her first fireworks.
Four generation picture with Lexi, Michelle, Janet, and Irene
Just have to throw in a few cute pictures of Lexi to show my Mom
Lexi's first doll. She loves it and went crazy the first time she saw it.
4 comments:
Cute family picture - even with the "old lady smile". And I love the 4 generation picture too - very precious.
I love the smile! I miss you guys...we REALLY need to hang out!
Michelle your little family is so sweet! Lexi is as beautiful as her mother. She's a lucky little girl! It looks like your trip home was fun. I really enjoyed the picture of the four generations. That's what it's all about!
It was so great to see you too! It's been fun seeing you blossom into a little Mom. Lexi is lucky to have you. Next time you come up we'll give Cole some more jabs about moving back to Utah. We miss you guys too much!
Post a Comment