Tuesday, July 28, 2009

9 months old



Lexi is now 9 months old. Her Doctor's appointment went well. She is getting skinny now that she's moving so much. Her weight is down to the 22% (17.2 lbs) and her height is now the 33% (27 inches). I am pretty sad she's getting skinny. I love her chunky legs but they are slimming way down. Her development is right on track and in some areas "advanced". She can crawl, pull herself up to things, go up all 16 of my stairs, wave bye bye, clap, say mama, let you know when she needs a diaper change, and a lot of other things. She still doesn't have any teeth but I am glad about that.

1 comment:

Holbrook's said...

it is so crazy how fast time flies!! Tien is almost 19 months and goes to Nursery!! Lexi is super cute! It is great to blessed with sweet little girls!!