Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Stairs


Today Lexi climbed up the stairs for the first time. Cole tried to teach her last week and I begged him not to. Well it looks like he is an effective teacher because after only one lesson she's figured it out. She's developing a lot of new skills and loves exploring the world around her. I just wish she didn't feel the need to put everything she finds in her mouth. Crawling is hard on a germaphobic mother.

2 comments:

Denise said...

yikes! I am glad that Erika is not as mobile as Lexi! I had to laugh when I read the whole flashing the tourists comment while you were at the Grand Canyon. The joys of being a mom! :)

Sharon said...

I think I'd be more nervous about the stairs, than what she was putting in her mouth - but that's just me - I have an issue with stairs :)