Do you notice anything about this picture? It's just me and Cole. For our anniversary our friend Jen offered to watch Lexi for us so we could go out alone. It was so nice of her. I haven't ever left Lexi with someone before so it was hard for me. It made me grateful that I am a stay at home Mom and don't have to send her to daycare. Jen is such a good friend and was so good with Lexi. Cole asked me when we got to the restaurant if I was going to be able to enjoy it and I honestly didn't know if I would but I did. We got to talk and concentrate on eachother and it was really nice. Thanks Jen!
1 comment:
I still have a hard time leaving Dennison. Its funny how attached we really get, and when you are with them you just think about how they are doing. It really helps if you can leave them with someone the baby likes and that you trust.
Post a Comment