Ohhh that was so cute. Did your parents move? It looks like a beautiful house. I miss being near family too. It will be even worse after you have kids. It does make visiting that much more special, though.
That looks like so much fun! I am so jealous! It makes me want to go home now. Unfortunately that won't be happpening until September. Oh well! Congrats to Cole on the first shift position in N.C.
Your video is the best! It looks like you had a great time. Everyone is so happy and having so much fun. Hope to see you again before the baby is born. Good luck with the moving! Love ya, Diane
5 comments:
Ohhh that was so cute. Did your parents move? It looks like a beautiful house. I miss being near family too. It will be even worse after you have kids. It does make visiting that much more special, though.
That looks like so much fun! I am so jealous! It makes me want to go home now. Unfortunately that won't be happpening until September. Oh well! Congrats to Cole on the first shift position in N.C.
You have such a cute family! It's fun to see your nieces getting so big! Congrats on North Carolina!
Hey Michelle, its Megan (Cooley) Hicken. I just started this blog thing. I'm glad I ran across yours. I haven't seen you forever. Check out my blog.
Your video is the best! It looks like you had a great time. Everyone is so happy and having so much fun. Hope to see you again before the baby is born. Good luck with the moving!
Love ya,
Diane
Post a Comment