We just heard last week that in June we will be heading to Raleigh, North Carolina. Everyone keeps telling us it is beautiful and really nice. Neither of us have been there but it sounds like we're in for a treat, but then again anything has to be better than Decatur:) I'm excited to be closer to a major airport and city that will have more things to do. We will also be a lot closer to the temple. This will be Cole's supervision rotation and he lucked out and got 1st shift which is uheard of so we're pretty excited about that too.
1 comment:
Hey congrats! I would love to live there. My sister in law lives in Rocky Mount, which is about an hour away from Raleigh. It is SOOO beautiful there. And houses are really cheap where she lives... Oh Ben says Raleigh is expensive. Anyway you will love it I'm sure. They have great weather too. Oh and your garden will be so amazing. I'm jealous. :)
Post a Comment