Yesterday we went to the St. Louis temple. We decided to take a little detour and go throught Alton, IL to see the Clark bridge. It is pretty cool because it is suspended. It goes over the Mississippi river. Just FYI if any of you are going to go to St. Louis I-64 is closed and traffic is a mess. We spent a lot of time trying to figure our way around and we even had GPS. The best part was we decided to eat lunch at Macaroni Grill near the temple before we went to our session. After eating we got in the car and decided to check the temple schedule I had in my temple bag. The last session was at 2:15 and it was 2:00 when we got in the car to leave the restaurant (which was about 20 minutes away)

.
We got there as fast as we could but we were too late. They were nice enough to let us do sealings. It was nice to get to go.
3 comments:
YAY Michelle!!!I am so excited for you to come to Utah!! I hope we get to see you while you are out here! It looks amazing out there! I can't wait to see you!
That looks like a cool bridge. I'm always facinated by how people can design, engineer and build something like that. Yummy Macaroni Grill...i'm hungry suddenly. Jon and I need to do sealings...i think that would be fun to listen to all the promises again.
I agree with what Abby and Jen said on your last blog, I think we should go to lunch. Sound like a fun temple trip :) Dave and I are going tonight and I don't think it will be as exciting. Just a little trip to AF ;)
Post a Comment