Thursday, February 21, 2008

We're Coming!

I am so excited...we're coming to Utah for Easter. After talking to my Mom I realized if I didn't come in March I wouldn't be able to come until July. That would mean 8 months without seeing my family. No way! So I quickly planned a trip to come and then...I realized Cole gets a day off of work in March so we were able to work it out so he can come too! We will be there March 20-25 (but don't really count the 20th or 25th because we will be in the sky most of the time). I am really excited we will be there for the Easter festivities. I think I will make myself a count down. It is so nice to have something exciting to look forward to. If only we could swing by Pennsylvania too so we could see Cole's family then it would be perfect. We had so much fun there over Christmas and can't wait to get back there.

3 comments:

Abby said...

Let me know if you have time for lunch!

jen.nie said...

Wonderful idea Abby!

mother of 3 said...

We are looking forward for Aunit Michelle and Uncle Cole to come and have a fun easter with us.